Caregiver for Elderly Companionship Care Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions offers in-home care services in Victoria, BC, so seniors can stay at home and remain as independent as possible. We have consistently delivered high-quality senior care for over a decade. We place one caregiver per client to ensure that we provide the best possible personal care and supervision.
Surework Home Care Solutions hires local full-time caregivers on a live-in or live-out basis. We are now expanding our caregiver team, and we need YOU to apply!
Companionship care responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepare meals according to the requirements
2. Run errands
3. Provide transportation
4. Plan, monitor, and follow the patient’s schedule of appointments, visits, and social activities
5. Provide transportation to patient
6. Perform light housekeeping
7. Communicate with the patient’s family and care team, as necessary
8. Answer phone calls
9. Help with reading, playing games, etc.
- Experience is not necessary but an advantage
- Can communicate well in English
- Completed at least secondary education
Surework Home Care Solutions is also looking for caregivers who can work full-time and assist seniors with limited mobility, dementia, and other health issues.
If you are in Canada, join our team today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!