In-Home Senior Caregiver Nanaimo, BC (LMIA)
Bonne Sante is hiring full-time and part-time senior caregivers in Nanaimo, BC.
Join our team of compassionate and excellent caregivers, and let us all make it possible for seniors to stay in their own homes and maintain their independence. Apply now and become our partners in providing the best care for seniors in Nanaimo, BC.
As a senior caregiver, you will help the client improve their quality of life by providing them assistance in their everyday functions, which include but are not limited to:
- Transporting the client to doctor appointments and other social engagements
- Preparing healthy snacks and meals
- Administering medications
- Doing light housekeeping
- Going grocery shopping
The job requirements:
- Related experience is usually required
- Completed secondary education
- Can pass a background check
- Must be in Canada
Submit your application now. We offer LMIA.
Your premier source for high-quality caregiver staffing services in B.C., Canada