Experienced Senior Caregiver
Surework Home Care Solutions' vision is to enable every senior's dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. on the beautiful Vancouver Island, we're a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada.
We are looking to grow our team of experienced senior caregivers. The right candidates will be given a flexible and supportive environment.
Please read the below requirements carefully and if this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Your typical day will include - not limited to:
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior to doctor - and other - appointments
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Light housekeeping
- Helping with hygiene needs, getting dressed etc.
- Taking medications and assisting with other medical needs
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing company to the senior
What you'll need to bring:
- 1-2 years of senior caregiving experience
- A pleasant demeanor, compassion and a ton of patience
- Excellent written and English
- A positive attitude and high of organization
- Minimum secondary graduation certificate mandatory
- Valid driver’s license
- Good physical condition
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!