Elderly In-Home Caregiver
Elderly In-Home Caregiver - North Saanich, Victoria, BC, Canada
Surework HomeCare Solutions are looking for Full-Time Elderly In-Home Caregivers.
Our vision is to enable every senior's dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. and the lower mainland of British Columbia, we are a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada for over 10 years and are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
The role will include, but not limited to, household chores, creating a safe and caring environment for the elderly patient and attending to any medical needs when on duty.
The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Applicants will also ideally be:
- Run errands, meal planning and preparation and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping duties
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
- Assist clients with daily living activities and help with physical therapy exercises
- Accompanying the senior to necessary medical appointments and administering medications
- Maintain a safe environment for clients and report any unusual incidents or behavior
- A driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Need to be able to pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassion, Patience and a Upbeat attitude
- Minimum secondary school graduation certificate mandatory
North Saanich, E Saanich Rd. Victoria, BC, Canada.
As soon as possible.
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!