Elderly In-Home Caregiver Kelowna, BC
Bonne Sante is looking for full-time elderly in-home caregivers for Kelowna, BC.
We are looking to grow our team of in-home caregivers. The role will include but is not limited to doing household chores, creating a safe and caring environment for the elderly patient, and attending to any medical needs when on duty.
The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
A quick recap:
- Run errands, plan and prepare meals, and go grocery shopping
- Do light housekeeping duties
- Do activities and otherwise just provide pleasant company to the senior
- Assist clients with daily living activities and help with physical therapy exercises
- Accompany the senior to medical appointments and administer medications
- Maintain a safe environment for clients and report any unusual incidents or behaviour
- A driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
We offer LMIA. Apply only if you are in Canada.
If you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts, you may also apply.
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Your premier source for high-quality caregiver staffing services in B.C., Canada