In-Home Support Worker - Victoria, BC, Canada
Surework Home Care Solutions is looking for full-time in-home support workers.
Our vision is to make every senior's dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. and the lower mainland of British Columbia, Surework Home Care Solutions comprises a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada for over 10 years and is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
The role will include but is not limited to doing household chores, creating a safe and caring environment for the elderly patient, and attending to any medical needs when on duty.
The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Applicants will ideally:
- Run errands, plan and prepare meals, and go grocery shopping
- Do light housekeeping duties
- Do activities and otherwise provide pleasant company to the senior
- Assist clients with daily living activities and help with physical therapy exercises
- Accompany the senior to medical appointments and administer medications
- Maintain a safe environment for clients and report any unusual incidents or behavior
- A driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass the background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
- Experience is usually required
We offer LMIA. Apply only if you are in Canada.
If you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts, you may also apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!