Elderly Caregiver - Deep Cove, Victoria, BC
We are expanding!
Our team at Surework Home Care Solutions is looking for compassionate in-home caregivers for the elderly in Victoria, BC, Canada.
Our vision is to make every senior's dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria, BC, and Vancouver Island, Surework Home Care Solutions comprises a team of passionate and caring individuals who have strived to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada for over 10 years.
Deep Cove, Deep Cove Rd.
Victoria, BC, Canada
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN CANADA
Candidates will be given a flexible and supportive environment with the necessary training.
Please see the requirements below, and if this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Daily responsibilities will typically include:
- Running errands and going grocery shopping
- Helping with meal planning and preparation
- Doing light housekeeping duties
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
- Assisting clients with daily living activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Engaging with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity through conversation and companionship
- Accompanying the senior to doctor and other necessary appointments
- Administering medications as outlined and assisting with other medical needs
- Helping clients with physical therapy exercises
- Maintaining a safe environment for clients and reporting any unusual incidents or behaviour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- A positive attitude and high level of organization
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
- Good physical condition
- Previous caregiving experience will be helpful but is not mandatory
We are willing to support foreign workers with LMIA if they are in Canada and already have a status, such as a work permit or study permit.
You may also apply if you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!