Elderly Caregiver - Deep Cove, Victoria, BC
We are expanding!
Our team at Bonne Sante is looking for compassionate in-home caregivers for the elderly in Victoria, BC, Canada.
Deep Cove, Deep Cove Rd.
Victoria, BC, Canada
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN CANADA
Candidates will be given a flexible and supportive environment with the necessary training.
Please see the requirements below, and if this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Daily responsibilities will typically include:
- Running errands and going grocery shopping
- Helping with meal planning and preparation
- Doing light housekeeping duties
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
- Assisting clients with daily living activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Engaging with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity through conversation and companionship
- Accompanying the senior to doctor and other necessary appointments
- Administering medications as outlined and assisting with other medical needs
- Helping clients with physical therapy exercises
- Maintaining a safe environment for clients and reporting any unusual incidents or behaviour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A driver's license with a registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass a background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- A positive attitude and high level of organization
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
- Good physical condition
- Previous caregiving experience will be helpful but is not mandatory
We are willing to support foreign workers with LMIA if they are in Canada and already have a status, such as a work permit or study permit.
You may also apply if you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts.
Your premier source for high-quality caregiver staffing services in B.C., Canada