Home Support Worker (Already in Canada)
Surework Home Care Solutions is looking for full-time home support workers.
- Address client needs with respect and attention to safety
- Assist clients with daily living activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Actively engage clients through conversation and companionship
- Engage with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity
- Help with meal planning and preparation, and go grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Report any unusual incidents or behaviour
- Administer medications as outlined
- Maintain a safe environment for clients
- Proficient in the English language
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license with an insured and registered vehicle
- Must pass a background check
- First-aid certification (most recent)
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to pass a required TB test and physical exam
- Proven ability to behave with respect and compassion
- Possess a professional and upbeat attitude
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Experience is usually required
- At least with a secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
Apply if you are in Canada. We are willing to support foreign workers with LMIA if they are in Canada and have a status already (work permit or study permit).
You may also apply if you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts.
Surework Home Care Solutions
Care That Lasts . . . We offer you the best caregiving services available – because we care!