Night Shift - Elderly Care in Cobble Hill
We are looking for a night shift Home Care worker to take care of an
elderly lady in Cobble Hill near Duncan BC.
The shift will start in May.
Please send your resume if you're interested.
Surework Home Care Solutions' vision is to enable every senior's dream of out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Located in Victoria B.C. on the beautiful Vancouver Island, we're a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in Canada.
We are looking to grow our team of in-home caregivers. The right candidates will be a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Please read the below requirements carefully and if this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Your typical day will include - not limited to:
- Running errands and doing grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior to doctor - and other - appointments
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Light housekeeping
- Helping with needs, getting dressed etc.
- Taking medications and assisting with other medical needs
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
- What you'll need to bring:
- A pleasant demeanor, compassion and a ton of
- Excellent written and verbal EnglishÂ
- A positive attitude and high level of organizationÂ
- Minimum secondary school graduation certificate mandatory
- Valid driverâ€™s license
- Good physical conditionÂ
- Previous caregiving experience will be helpful but is not mandatory
Your application has been successfully submitted.