Night Shift - Elderly Care Anywhere in British Columbia
Bonne Sante is looking for a night-shift home care worker to take care of an elderly lady in British Columbia.
Our vision is to make every senior's dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home. Bonne Sante is comprised of a team of passionate and caring individuals who strive to provide the best possible senior care services in British Columbia, Canada.
We are looking to grow our team of in-home caregivers. Please send your resume if you're interested. The right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
Please read the below requirements carefully, and if this sounds like you, we'd love for you to apply!
Your typical day will include but not be limited to:
- Running errands and going grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior to the doctor and other appointments
- Preparing meals
- Doing light housekeeping
- Helping with hygiene needs, getting dressed, etc
- Taking medications and assisting with other medical needs
- Doing activities and otherwise just providing pleasant company to the senior
What you'll need to bring:
- A pleasant demeanour, compassion, and tons of patience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A positive attitude and high level of organization
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
- Valid driver's license
- Good physical condition
- Previous caregiving experience will be helpful but is not mandatory
We offer LMIA. Apply only if you are in Canada.
If you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts, you may also apply.
Your premier source for high-quality caregiver staffing services in B.C., Canada