Don’t underestimate the power of the right caregiver interview questions. It can help you find quality caregivers faster because the responses each candidate provides will reveal skills, experience, work attitude, compassion, and other qualifications you are looking for in a caregiver. This is why it’s important that you carefully choose the questions to ask. To make things easier for you, we have compiled some questions that you can ask caregiver candidates:
1. What made you decide to become a caregiver?
2. What made you decide to apply for work at our agency?
3. What are your expectations from the home care agency and your senior client if you get hired?
4. What gets you excited about working for a senior client?
5. What personality traits do you think your employer will appreciate in you or will help you connect with your senior client?
6. Tell me why you think you are a good caregiver, aside from the written qualifications in your resume.
7. What makes you happy as a caregiver? In contrast, what makes you feel sad?
8. In what aspects do you think you still need to improve as a caregiver?
9. What do you do to motivate yourself while working?
10. Can you share with me some of your personal and career goals?
You may say that these 10 questions seem easy or typical. Even if that’s the case, asking these types of caregiver interview questions can help you identify who matches your home care agencies’ mission, vision, and goals. In addition, getting the right responses will help you determine who can successfully fit in the team.
Ready with your caregiver interview questions? Find a caregiver by posting your job now.
Source: Home Care Pulse